Home > Day Tours > SEOUL > Afternoon Hanok village Tour
Afternoon Hanok village Tour
- Pick-Up 12:30~13:00
- Tour Time 13:00~17:00
Group Price$29~$59($29 DEPOSIT)
Private Price$220 / Max 6, $340 / Max 12
IncludeVehicle, Guide, Entrance fee, Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
ExcludeLunch, Hanbok, Personal Expense, Gratuities
What does make Seoul more attractive? It's a city where the traditional and the modern coexist. Taste the Seoul's antique atmosphere from various angles, visiting Insadong, Bukchon Hanok Village, Bukak Skyway, and Myeongdong.
This tour starts from Insadong. You can drop by traditional artwork shops and try some street food at Insadong. And during summer and winter season, you can try on Hanbok (Korea traditional clothing) and take picktures in a photo studio. (Kindly contact us to check the availability of Hanbok experience. This tour does not include Hanbok rental fee (10 dollars).)
Then appreciate picturesque scenery of Seoul at Bukchon Hanok Village and Bukak Skyway. You will get the most beautiful snapshots at the designated photo zone at Bukchon Village that include very distinctive but also impressive contrast of Seoul's old and new. And at the Bukak Skyway marvel the beauty of mother nature and a panoramic view of the entire city from the highest point of Seoul.
- On Sundays, Bukchon Hanok Village is replaced to Namsangol Hanok Village.
- During Spring and Autumn seasons, Hanbok Experience is usually conducted in Gyeongbokgung Palace.
- During Summer and Winer seasons or in bad weather, Hanbok Experience is usually conducted in photo studio.
- This tour does not include Hanbok rental fee (surcharge 10,000 won). If youd like to try on Hanbok please contact us by email (email@example.com) and check the availability.
- The tour visits Korean traditional souvenir shop in Insadong.
- Infants under 36 months are free of charge, provided that they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour schedules can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffics.
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- Pickup time is subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Traesco does not take any responsibility of personal injuries or losses during the tour
- Pay the Deposit
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay your deposit for your tour.
You are free to cancel by 4 days before your tour date.
- Get your Price
depending on the
total number of
- Your balance amount gets finalized according to the total number
of travelers by 24 hours before your tour date.
- Pay the Balance
from your e-voucher
- You can pay your balance via check out link on your voucher.
We email your voucher with pick-up information by a day before your tour date.
- Complete your booking
with payment of your tour price
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay the total price of your tour.
We email your voucher with pickup information by 2 days before your tour date.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, your deposit is refundable.
2. If you cancel 3 days before your tour date or less, your deposit is non-refundable.
3. If you cancel a day before or on your tour date, your balance is non-refundable.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, 100% of your payment is refundable.
2. If you cancel 23 days before your tour date, 50% of your payment is refundable.
3. If you cancel a day or on your tour date, your payment is non-refundable.
(If you would like to change your tour date, please contact us at least 2 days before our original tour date (by 12:00 p.m. in KST)