Home > Day Tours > DMZ/JSA > Morning DMZ tour
Morning DMZ tour
- Pick-Up 08:00~08:30
- Tour Time 08:00~14:30
Group Price$50~$150($50 DEPOSIT)
Private Price$390 / Max 6, $540 / Max 12
IncludeVehicle, Guide, Entrance fee, Hotel pick-up
ExcludeHotel Drop off, Tram, Lunch, Personal Expense, Gratuities
You might have heard of the DMZ from International news as the summit between the two Koreas has been an issue all over the world. The DMZ (Demilitarized zone) serves as a buffer zone between the two Koreas, slashing across the Korean Peninsula.
During this tour you can get a vivid portrait of the tragic history of Korea. As a highlight of this tour, you can peek into the North Korean village life on the Dora observatory if the weather is clear. The view from the observatory includes Kaeseong city which is an industrial region of the North Korea, a statue of Kim Il Sung, the first dictator of the North, and Songak mountain. There is nowhere else in the South Korea where you can look at so close to the North Korea.
As a last destination of this tour, you will head toward the Dorasan Station. This station has get internatioal attention since the previous Korea President Kim Daejung and the American President George H.W. Bush visited. This station will eventually connect the two Koreas when they ever reunite.
- No tour on Mondays and public holidays
- The passport is required on the tour date.
- Infants under 36 months are free of charge, provided that they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour schedules can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffics.
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- Pickup time is subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Traesco does not take any responsibility of personal injuries or losses during the tour
- Pay the Deposit
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay your deposit for your tour.
You are free to cancel by 4 days before your tour date.
- Get your Price
depending on the
total number of
- Your balance amount gets finalized according to the total number
of travelers by 24 hours before your tour date.
- Pay the Balance
from your e-voucher
- You can pay your balance via check out link on your voucher.
We email your voucher with pick-up information by a day before your tour date.
- Complete your booking
with payment of your tour price
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay the total price of your tour.
We email your voucher with pickup information by 2 days before your tour date.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, your deposit is refundable.
2. If you cancel 3 days before your tour date or less, your deposit is non-refundable.
3. If you cancel a day before or on your tour date, your balance is non-refundable.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, 100% of your payment is refundable.
2. If you cancel 23 days before your tour date, 50% of your payment is refundable.
3. If you cancel a day or on your tour date, your payment is non-refundable.
(If you would like to change your tour date, please contact us at least 2 days before our original tour date (by 12:00 p.m. in KST)