Home > Day Tours > SEOUL > Good morning Palace Tour
Good morning Palace Tour
- Pick-Up 8 :20~9 :20
- Tour Time 9 :00~13:30
Group Price$29~$59($29 DEPOSIT)
Private Price$220 / Max 6, $340 / Max 12
IncludeVehicle, Guide, Entrance fee, Hotel pick-up
ExcludeDrop-off, Lunch, Gratuities
Our friendly and informative tour guide greets you at your hotel or place in Seoul to take you to the must-visit places in Seoul like Jogyesa temple, Korean representative temple over 1000 year old and Royal Palace, Gyeongbokgung; it’s the biggest and the most comprehensive of five palace in Seoul. You can learn Korean history, religion and culture by looking around the places. In the addition, you can see the presidential residency in the vehicle and have your own leisure in Insadong to get Korean typical souvenirs or unique gifts.
- On Tuesdays, Gyeongbok Palace is closed and will be replaced to Deoksu Palace.
- During Spring and Autumn seasons, Hanbok Experience is usually conducted in Gyeongbokgung Palace.
- During Summer and Winer seasons or in bad weather, Hanbok Experience is usually conducted in photo studio.
- This tour does not include Hanbok rental fee (surcharge 10,000 won). If youd like to try on Hanbok please contact us by email (email@example.com) and check the availability.
- The tour visits Korean traditional souvenir shop in Insadong.
- Infants under 36 months are free of charge, provided that they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour schedules can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffics.
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- Pickup time is subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Traesco does not take any responsibility of personal injuries or losses during the tour
- Pay the Deposit
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay your deposit for your tour.
You are free to cancel by 4 days before your tour date.
- Get your Price
depending on the
total number of
- Your balance amount gets finalized according to the total number
of travelers by 24 hours before your tour date.
- Pay the Balance
from your e-voucher
- You can pay your balance via check out link on your voucher.
We email your voucher with pick-up information by a day before your tour date.
- Complete your booking
with payment of your tour price
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay the total price of your tour.
We email your voucher with pickup information by 2 days before your tour date.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, your deposit is refundable.
2. If you cancel 3 days before your tour date or less, your deposit is non-refundable.
3. If you cancel a day before or on your tour date, your balance is non-refundable.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, 100% of your payment is refundable.
2. If you cancel 23 days before your tour date, 50% of your payment is refundable.
3. If you cancel a day or on your tour date, your payment is non-refundable.
(If you would like to change your tour date, please contact us at least 2 days before our original tour date (by 12:00 p.m. in KST)