Home > Day Tours > PROVINCE > Nami island and Petite France
Nami island and Petite France
- Pick-Up 7 :30~ 8:00
- Tour Time 09:00~17:00
Group Price$55~$120($55 DEPOSIT)
Private Price$550 / Max 6, $950 / Max 12
IncludeVehicle, English-speaking driver, Entrance Fee, Hotel pick-up/drop-off
ExcludeGuide, Lunch, Personal Expense, Gratuities
The Nami Island is the most-beloved provincial area by tourists as over 3 million tourists visited the island in 2016. Famous for its picturesque landscape and 2002-hit K-drama "Winter Sonata", Nami Island boasts its different colors of foliage all year round. Throughout the Island, lots of enjoyable spots are scattered such as bike rental shops and zip-lining. And plus, delectable foods are also served fresh off the grill. At lunch time, your English-speaking driver guides you to Dak-galbi restaurant. Dak-galbi is Korean stir-fried chicken with various vegetables. This menu is a good introduction to Korean "SSAM" cuisine culture.
Right beside Nami Island is equally fairy-tale place called "Petite France", where a variety of Korean Drama and TV shows have been shot. Entering into the place, you may feel like you are in a pastoral area. In Petite France, wherever you are, what pose you take, you will get life-remaining snapshots with a picturesque background.
- English-speaking driver will help you enjoy each place of this tour.
- Tour may be cancelled due to heavy rain or snow
- Infants under 36 months are free of charge, provided that they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour schedules can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffics.
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- Pickup time is subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Traesco does not take any responsibility of personal injuries or losses during the tour
- Pay the Deposit
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay your deposit for your tour.
You are free to cancel by 4 days before your tour date.
- Get your Price
depending on the
total number of
- Your balance amount gets finalized according to the total number
of travelers by 24 hours before your tour date.
- Pay the Balance
from your e-voucher
- You can pay your balance via check out link on your voucher.
We email your voucher with pick-up information by a day before your tour date.
- Complete your booking
with payment of your tour price
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay the total price of your tour.
We email your voucher with pickup information by 2 days before your tour date.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, your deposit is refundable.
2. If you cancel 3 days before your tour date or less, your deposit is non-refundable.
3. If you cancel a day before or on your tour date, your balance is non-refundable.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, 100% of your payment is refundable.
2. If you cancel 23 days before your tour date, 50% of your payment is refundable.
3. If you cancel a day or on your tour date, your payment is non-refundable.
(If you would like to change your tour date, please contact us at least 2 days before our original tour date (by 12:00 p.m. in KST)