Home > Day Tours > SEOUL > Gimbap Making and Market tour
Gimbap Making and Market tour
- Pick-Up 8 :00~9 :00
- Tour Time 9 :20~16:30
Group Price$60~$130($60 DEPOSIT)
Private Price$450 / Max 6, $630 / Max 12
IncludeVehicle, Guide, Entrance fee, Lunch, Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
ExcludePersonal Expenses, Gratuities
As beloved South Korean food, you can find lots of stalls or restaurants selling Gimbap. Regardless of age and social status, Gimbap is enjoyable dish to all Koreans. WIth this Gimbap making and Market tour, you can make your own Gimbap, depending on your tasted buds while covering other must-visit places in Seoul.
Start your morning with Jogye temple and Gyeongbokgung palace. Your tour guide will tell you behind story of King's life. and in the afternoon, you will visit Insadong, and Bukchon Hanok Village. On the way to the Bukchon Hanok Village, you will pass by Presidential Blue House. As a final destination of this tour, you will visit Namdaemun Market. The market sells a variety of clothes, glasses, kitchenware, toys, stationery, fine arts, accessories, and imported goods. Most of all you can have all kinds of street food and see various version of Gimbap you made for your lunch.
- On Tuesday, Gyeongbok Palace is replaced to Deoksu Palace.
- On Sunday, Bukchon Hanok Village is replaced to Namsangol Hanok Village.
- Gimbap you made is provided as your lunch with soup and some side dishes.
- This tour visits Korean traditional souvenir shop in Insadong.
- Complementary hotel pick-up and drop-off is within Seoul area. Kindly contact us if your hotel is out of Seoul.
- Drop-off point should be the same as the pick-up point.
- Infants under 36 months are free of charge, provided that they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour schedules can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffics.
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- Pickup time is subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Traesco does not take any responsibility of personal injuries or losses during the tour.
- With some last-minute bookings, the total number of travelers can be up to 15 pax.
- Pay the Deposit
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay your deposit for your tour.
You are free to cancel by 4 days before your tour date.
- Get your Price
depending on the
total number of
- Your balance amount gets finalized according to the total number
of travelers by 24 hours before your tour date.
- Pay the Balance
from your e-voucher
- You can pay your balance via check out link on your voucher.
We email your voucher with pick-up information by a day before your tour date.
- Complete your booking
with payment of your tour price
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay the total price of your tour.
We email your voucher with pickup information by 2 days before your tour date.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, your deposit is refundable.
2. If you cancel 3 days before your tour date or less, your deposit is non-refundable.
3. If you cancel a day before or on your tour date, your balance is non-refundable.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, 100% of your payment is refundable.
2. If you cancel 23 days before your tour date, 50% of your payment is refundable.
3. If you cancel a day or on your tour date, your payment is non-refundable.
(If you would like to change your tour date, please contact us at least 2 days before our original tour date (by 12:00 p.m. in KST)