Home > Day Tours > SEOUL > Hidden Treasures Walking Tour in Cent...
Hidden Treasures Walking Tour in Central Seoul including Market Tour
- Pick-Up 9 :30~9 :30
- Tour Time 9 :30~12:00
Group Price$37~$37($37 DEPOSIT)
Private Price$0 / Max 6, $0 / Max 12
IncludeA Tour Guide, Public Transportation Fee
ExcludeHotel Pick-up and Drop-off, Food and Drinks, Gratuities (Optional
Seoul is a fascinating city where the old meets the new. Strolling along beautiful aesthetic streets which are lined with Hanoks (Korean Traditional Houses) is becoming a trend among locals and tourists. Discover the authentic Seoul and admire the best preserved area in Central Seoul.
Kick off your journey back into the old Seoul at Samcheongdong road. Samcheongdong is one of the most visited place in Seoul and have artistic shops and cafes in the form of charming Hanoks or traditional Korean houses. The area is sprinkled with both traditional and modern art museums and galleries, each with its own story to tell. And the real charm of the place lies in hidden corners and tiny alleys that you would miss without your tour guides explanation.
Continue to Bukchon Hanok Village which is located right next to Samcheongdong. What make this traditional atmospheric area is that it is still lived neighrboods by locals where everyday life runs its course. And you can learn how systematic and scientific structure of the Hanoks as well as their elegant beauty. Before move to the next stop, don't forget to take pictures at designated zones in the village.
Let's take a short rest at Ikseondong. Recently Ikseondong is becoming a trend among young generations for its traditional but trendy cafes, restaurants and handcraft shops. Ikseondong is like a maze of tiles and pavement interwined with new cages, bars and cultural spaces. If you need, you can grab a cup of coffee or desserts at your preferred cafe.
Finally, your local guide will take you to Gwangjang traditional market. Gwangjang Market is the perfect opportunity to immerse into Seoul's traditional culture and sample its gastronomic goodies. At the end, loose your belt and stuff yourself with scrumptious local street food and snacks. You can continue exploring the nearby area on your own or let your guide assist you with directions or a taxi back to your hotel.
- Starting Point: at Anguk Station (Line 3) Exit1(in front of Mcdonalds Building)
- Departing Point: at the Gwangjang Traditional Market
- This Walking tour does not include hotel pick-up and drop-off
- If the weather is in bad conditions, this tour can be cancelled.
- You can enjoy scrumptious street food in Gwangjang Market. Some vendors may not accept credit cards so it is recommended that you bring Korean won.
- Infants under 36 months are free of charge. (Please let us know in advance)
- The tour schedules can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffics.
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- Traesco does not take any responsibility of personal injuries or losses during the tour.
- With some last-minute bookings, the total number of travelers can be up to 15 pax.
- Pay the Deposit
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay your deposit for your tour.
You are free to cancel by 4 days before your tour date.
- Get your Price
depending on the
total number of
- Your balance amount gets finalized according to the total number
of travelers by 24 hours before your tour date.
- Pay the Balance
from your e-voucher
- You can pay your balance via check out link on your voucher.
We email your voucher with pick-up information by a day before your tour date.
- Complete your booking
with payment of your tour price
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay the total price of your tour.
We email your voucher with pickup information by 2 days before your tour date.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, your deposit is refundable.
2. If you cancel 3 days before your tour date or less, your deposit is non-refundable.
3. If you cancel a day before or on your tour date, your balance is non-refundable.