Home > Day Tours > PROVINCE > Jeonju Hanok Village Tour
Jeonju Hanok Village Tour
- Pick-Up 07:00~07:30
- Tour Time 07:30~19:30
Group Price$85~$250($85 DEPOSIT)
Private Price$590 / Max 6, $940 / Max 12
IncludeVehicle, Driver, Entrance Fee, Lunch, Hotel pick-up/drop-off
ExcludeLunch, Personal Expense, Gratuities
If you have added "trying Bibimbap" in your wish list, you might have already heard of Jeonju, a hometown of Korean traditional dish "Bibimbap." Well known as a gourmet and historical city, Jeonju Hanok VIllage is a very popular city to Koreans and foreign tourists alike.
Actually Bibimbap is not the only one signature dish in Jeonju. Each of the dishes in the city is so mouthwatering and appetizing. With this tour, you can try Bean sprouts soup with rice and pork gimbap etc in Nambu market. Moreover, many food stalls are clustered around the Jeonju Hanok village. They offer a wide range of delicacies and derivatives of bibmbap such as bibimbap croquettes, and waffers.
When you are fully stuffed, it's time to continue your tour to Gyeonggijeon which represents 500-year history of Joseon Dynasty. This shrine also houses portrait of Joseon's founder, King Taejo as Jeonju is his original hometown. With this tour, enhance your knowlege about Korea's history and Bon appetite in Jeonju!
- Tour may be cancelled due to heavy rain or snow.
- Infants under 36 months are free of charge, provided that they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour schedules can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffics.
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- Pickup time is subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Traesco does not take any responsibility of personal injuries or losses during the tour
- Pay the Deposit
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay your deposit for your tour.
You are free to cancel by 4 days before your tour date.
- Get your Price
depending on the
total number of
- Your balance amount gets finalized according to the total number
of travelers by 24 hours before your tour date.
- Pay the Balance
from your e-voucher
- You can pay your balance via check out link on your voucher.
We email your voucher with pick-up information by a day before your tour date.
- Complete your booking
with payment of your tour price
- Your booking is confirmed when you pay the total price of your tour.
We email your voucher with pickup information by 2 days before your tour date.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, your deposit is refundable.
2. If you cancel 3 days before your tour date or less, your deposit is non-refundable.
3. If you cancel a day before or on your tour date, your balance is non-refundable.
1. If you cancel 4 days before your tour date, 100% of your payment is refundable.
2. If you cancel 23 days before your tour date, 50% of your payment is refundable.
3. If you cancel a day or on your tour date, your payment is non-refundable.
(If you would like to change your tour date, please contact us at least 2 days before our original tour date (by 12:00 p.m. in KST)